January 18, 2022
11 a.m. to Noon CST
- Identify poor customer service and compare to great customer service skills. (Basic)
- Learn to interact with visitors, adopters, supporters, volunteers, and each other in more positive ways.
- Recognize what causes misunderstandings and how to avoid and/or turn those negative situations around.
- Learn 10 tips to take your customer service to the next level.
January 26, 2022
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CST
- Discover tips for getting people to agree with you (even when you are turning them down for an adoption).
- Learn the art of listening and reading body language (dogs can do it, so can you).
- Learn verbal responses to real-life animal shelter situations.
- Use special techniques to handle difficult people and diffuse tense situations.
**Can't make it to the live webinar? While we prefer you to be live on the call, a recording of the webinar will be made available for 30 days past the call date so you can log on and watch at your convenience.