January 18, 2022,
11 a.m. to Noon CST
How to Stay Healthy and Happy Working with Animals
- What compassion fatigue is and how it differs from work stress or burnout.
- What triggers compassion fatigue.
- What are the symptoms of compassion fatigue.
- Where the participant falls on the compassion fatigue/burnout scale through a self-assessment.
- Tips on how to set boundaries.
- Steps towards an action plan to practice self-care and become more resilient.
January 26, 2022,
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CST
Learning How to Help My Staff
- GET EVERYTHING IN THE BASIC CLASS PLUS:
- How to recognize the symptoms of compassion fatigue in staff.
- How to set boundaries for staff.
- How to increase communications between you and the staff.
- How to engage and encourage staff in self-care.
**Can't make it to the live webinar? While we prefer you to be live on the call, a recording of the webinar will be made available for 30 days past the call date so you can log on and watch at your convenience.